Monday, December 1, 2008

Revelations

Here am I, nocturnal as ever. It's early Monday morning and most normal folks are just starting their days. I sit awake (somewhat), thinking. I have learned you can in fact, think too much (at least I can, and do). But perhaps that's what happens post-weekend...you have the opportunity to reflect on recent events (or lack thereof.)

Sadly, I'm finding myself lost in a funk. It's like a go through these periods of time just stumbling from one awkward conversation to the next. It's amazing how we let some relationships deteriorate, and how we continue to interact with numerous others we may not even like. I find that I spend more time surrounded by people that I just don't know. I wonder if I've ever really known anyone. I mean, you think you do. But can you really ever know someone? Thinking back to every single person in your life. If you spent any significant amount of time with that person, there will probably be at least one experience where that person did something totally unexpected - something that shocked the pants off you. If it hasn't happened yet, it will. Maybe I'm just a cynical wanker....well, I'm babbling on about nothing (and unable to vent out my real issue at this time)...so, I'm out.

Boo me.

No comments: