Thursday, April 30, 2009

The cats are up to no good

So, tonight I'm sitting here thinking something a lil different. I'm not thinking about any person...but, I am still pensive. This time I find myself wondering what in the name of the sweet baby Jesus my cats are doing when I'm at work. I know I haven't exactly kept on top of things as of late, but this is a lil ridiculous.

I'm sitting in a room, surrounded by beverage containers - wondering how they have not yet died of caffeine overdoses. Based on the mounds of laundry that appear in various locations around the house - they also play a lot of dress-up. I don't know if this will be an acceptable excuse for being covered in cat hair at work tomorrow, but I'm gonna try. I was recently given some flowers (oooh, ahhh....not so much, but kinda) and the bastards keep munchin' on 'em. There seems to be tiny pieces of cat litter, everywhere. They haven't done the dishes in weeks - but yet, they seem to eat everyday. With one who constantly licks paper products (tissues, paper, receipts, paper towels etc.) and another who dreams only of making the home messier by tearing apart the birdie who seems to live on the patio, into a million pieces across the house - who needs kids. But...kids do have opposable thumbs, and are more likely convinced to clean in exchange for candy. I need to trae a couple of cats, for a couple of kids....for JUST a couple of hours. Hahaha...pump them full of sugar and return them to their rightful owners.

No comments: